Slider

A Little Ol' Valentine's Rewind...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sat during Noah's nap and edited most of February's photos... I'm kinda caught up!Unheard of! 

So since it's only a week late, a few snaps of the way Noah and I started our Valentine's Day last week. 

Noah got THESE for breakfast:

Photobucket
Along with pink milk (a Lambson family tradition-- one Noah was a bit wary about until I gave him the fun straw. Then he was willing to try just about anything I put in that cup!)
Photobucket
And I? Well....*sniff*, this was MY low-carb Valentine's Brekky:
Photobucket

(But at least it was the appropriate colors for the holiday, right?)

Week 34 belly shot coming tomorrow.... Hope you guys are having a good week so far!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for strawberry milk and fun straws! Your low carb GD treat looks actually looks sort of delicious as well in that bright yellow bowl. Happy V Day, can't wait for the next belly shot. I have totally been living vicariously through you since dh said he is definitely DONE. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got jealous when i saw your v day pancake with yummy chocolate, and then i was overwhelmed with thankfulness by your photo of your bowl, its nice to know I am not the only "crazy" on a low carb diet :) LOL.
    I just started following you, amazing blog!!! i love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda jealous. I couldn't have not even one MORSEL of fruit or yogurt/milk/cottage cheese when I had GD. And pregnancy is pretty much the only time I like fruit. Ha! Irony.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan